Welcome to GMP 2015!
Welcome to the official website of the 9th International Conference on Geometric Modeling and Processing (GMP 2015), which will take place June 1-3, 2015 at the Università della Svizzera italiana (USI), Lugano, Switzerland.
GMP is an international conference series that focuses on both mathematical and computational aspects of geometric modeling and simulation. The design and analysis of robust algorithms for geometric data is fundamental to a wide variety of applications in computational science, including computer graphics, computer vision, numerical approximation of PDEs, scientific computation, CAD/CAM, and robotics. GMP 2015 invites the submission of full-length papers on topics including, but not limited to the following:
- Mathematical foundations of computer-aided geometric design
- Computational geometry algorithms and analyses
- Multi-resolution and heterogeneous modeling
- Geometric feature modeling and recognition
- Representation of curves and surfaces
- Discrete differential geometry
- Isogeometric analysis
- Shape optimization
- Material Modeling
- 3D printing
The conference proceedings will be published in a special issue of Computer-Aided Geometric Design (Elsevier). To meet the high standards of this journal, papers will undergo a two-stage review process. Authors of papers that are determined to be acceptable with minor revisions during a first review cycle will be invited to submit a revised version for a second review cycle. Only the papers that are accepted in this second review cycle will appear in the journal issue and be presented at the conference. Submissions with strong potentials but requiring major revisions will be recommended to Computer-Aided Geometric Design for a second review cycle.
- Tom Cashman (TranscenData Europe Ltd., Cambridge)
- Matthieu Desbrun (Caltech, Pasadena)
- Ying He (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Dec 12, 2014 — abstract submission
Dec 19, 2014— paper submission (23:59:59 PST/UTC-8)(Dec 21, 23:59:00 GMT/UTC±0) Jan 30, 2015— first review notification (Feb 2, 2015)
- Feb 20, 2015 — revised paper submission
- Mar 13, 2015 — second review notification
- Mar 20, 2015 — final paper submission
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the GMP organization team: firstname.lastname@example.org.